Terms and Conditions
kadó liquorice shop, owner: Ilse Böge, (hereinafter referred to as "kadó") carries out orders that are placed via this website via the Internet, on the basis of the following conditions, which apply in the version provided with your order. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers. You can print out these terms and conditions or download them to your computer.
§ 1 – Conclusion of Contract
(1) All offers from kadó are non-binding. You will be asked to submit an offer to conclude a contract by placing your order.
(2) Orders can be placed in German and English, but only under German law.
(3) With your order you accept these general terms and conditions, which are the basis of every contract concluded in electronic commerce via this website.
(4) Orders can be checked, corrected and changed by you at any time by checking the shopping cart after entering all the necessary data.
(5) Only when you click the "Send order" button will your order become binding on kadó with the declaration that you want to purchase the items placed in the shopping cart.
(6) The contract is concluded by clicking on the order button to accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email. Should this exception be deviated from because: e.g. if an electronic confirmation cannot be sent, kadó will accept your order at the latest when the goods are delivered to you.
(7) Should an ordered product not be available or deliverable because kadó was not supplied with this product by his suppliers through no fault of his own, kadó may withdraw from the contract. In this case, kadó will inform you immediately and, if necessary, suggest the delivery of another, comparable or qualitatively equivalent product. If no comparable product is available or you do not want a comparable product to be delivered, kadó will promptly reimburse you for any consideration already paid.
(8) We save the contract text and send you the order data. You can see the contract text in our customer login.
§ 2 – Pricing and Delivery Charges
(1) All prices stated by kadó are final prices in euros (€) including the statutory value added tax applicable at the time of your order.
(2) You can find detailed information on the shipping costs that may apply to an order on this website under the heading "Shipping info". You can also print out or download all or part of this information.
§ 3 – Terms of Delivery
(1) The products offered by us are only delivered in amounts customary in the trade and generally only to end users. The place of performance is our shipping point in Berlin.
(2) We always process your orders quickly and send ordered goods through parcel services. Any information on the delivery period is non-binding, unless we have confirmed an appointment by sending you a corresponding confirmation.
(3) Pick-up by you as the customer is possible after prior consultation during opening hours, but only before the goods are handed over for delivery by a parcel service. Such an agreement requires a written confirmation from kadó to be effective.
(4) We reserve the right to deliver parts of your order if necessary. We (kadó) alone bear any additional costs that may arise (e.g. for packaging and shipping).
(5) According to the Youth Protection Act, we may only deliver or hand over alcoholic beverages to persons over the age of 18.
§ 4 – Terms of Payment
(1) Prepayment: First-time customers and customers not residing in the Federal Republic of Germany (foreign customers) are asked to pay in advance. We will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
(2) SEPA direct debit: By submitting the order you give us a SEPA direct debit mandate. You will be informed of the date of the account debit on the invoice (so-called prenotification). By submitting the SEPA direct debit mandate after you have received the goods, we ask our bank to initiate the payment transaction and your account will be debited. The period for the advance notice of the date of the account debit (so-called prenotification period) is 7-10 days.
(3) PayPal: In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards.
(4) Invoice: You pay the invoice amount after receipt of the goods and the invoice by transfer to our bank account within the payment term of 14 days. We reserve the right to offer purchase on account only after a successful credit check.
(5) Cash payment: You pay the invoice amount in cash during collection during opening hours.
(6) Other than the payment methods mentioned on the kadó website are not available and cannot be accepted.
(7) Discount is not granted. Discounts are only permitted if kadó has confirmed separately in writing before the contract is concluded that and to what extent these are granted.
(8) Ordered and delivered goods remain the property of kadó until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 – Right of Withdrawal
(1) kadó draws attention to the fact that consumers are entitled to a statutory right of withdrawal within the meaning of § 13 BGB. Reference is made to the statutory, separate cancellation policy, the knowledge of which you must confirm before sending your order to kadó on this website. There you will find a sample cancellation form.
(2) kadó asks § 312 g Abs. 2 BGB to be observed. Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the right of withdrawal exists in accordance with the local regulations:
a) to number 1. not for contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
b) to number 2. not for contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
c) to number 3. not for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if your seal was removed after delivery. Depending on what your revocation should specifically refer to, kadó reserves the right to assert the lack of a right of withdrawal.
(3) kadó is legally obliged to inform you that the contract text will be saved by / for kadó after the contract is concluded and that it can be accessed by each customer in the top right-hand corner using the "my account" field and his password. To enter the contract you can use English as your prefered language.
§ 6 – Warranty
(1)Warranties are granted in accordance with legal stipulations as well as the following terms.
(2) Warranty rights of the customer require that you examine the delivered goods immediately to determine flaws and defects, if any. In the case that you should detect any flaws, you have to let us know immediately and without undue delay. Should you neglect to do so, your warranty rights can be compromised or lost completely. Kadó reserves the right to refuse warranty claims due to disregard of this obligation to scrutinize and give notice of defects.
(3) Should kadó be responsible for any flaws or defects regarding the delivered goods, kadó may correct this by providing replacement or compensation. If this fails or the replacement turns our faulty as well, kadó shall grant cancellation or abatement, at your option.
(4) Should the item purchased be lacking a guaranteed property, kadó are liable to provide compensation, as well as for claims for reimbursement due to resolution or gross negligence of kadó or its agents according to legal regulations. Kadó is only liable when kadó or its agents have culpably infringed on their duties. In this case, liability for damage only extends to the typical, foreseeable damage that does not usually exceed the purchase price of the goods. Kadó is only liable according to binding rules of the German Product Liability Act, irrespective of the legal basis on which claims may arise. Any additional liability on our part, in particular for damages caused through negligence or mild negligence, is limited to the value of the delivered goods.
§ 7 – Privacy
(1) Kadó cautions ist customers that to enable us to accept and process your orders and to handle your contract, we will store, process and use the necessary consumer data of yourself and any third parties involved (e.g. for differing dispatch addresses) according to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz/Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). By submitting your order, you accept that personal data will be saved and processed, however confidential and only for the aforementioned purposes.
(2) You have the right to withdraw this acceptance at any time for future actions. After receiving your withdrawal in writing, your personal data will be erased immediately, unless there is an outstanding order that has not been completely processed at the time.
§ 8 – International Delivery
For deliveries in Non-EU-countries, we will declare the contents of your delivery and its value. All additional costs for customs and import surcharges shall be born by the customer. National import regulations for the products concerned have to be considered by the customer in advance. We cannot accept responsibility for our products to conform to national rules and regulations outside of the EU.
§ 9 – Miscellaneous
(1) German law is exclusively applicable for the entire business relationship and its regulations. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is not applicable.
(2) Should your order be placed under conditions differing from the above, your conditions will not be acknowledged, unless kadó has expressly accepted such differing terms and conditions in writing before conclusion of the contract.
(3) Should individual clauses of this agreement be or become invalid, this shall not affect the remaining provisions of this contract. The parties to the agreement undertake to replace the invalid clause with one they would have chosen if they had been aware of the reason for such invalidity on signing the agreement. If this is not possible, statutory rules apply.
(4) The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
kadó – Liquorice Shop
Owner: Ilse Böge
Fon: (+49) 030 69 04 16 38
Fax: (+49) 030 69 04 16 39
Terms and Conditions created with the Trusted Shops legal copywriter in cooperation with FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte, Föhlisch lawers.